Dataforma Service Management
New technical breakthroughs are enabling practically every type of business to do more with less. That’s why it should come as no surprise that field service management software is transforming how much work contractors and field service companies can accomplish in a given day.
After all, the right field service software can do much more than manage a few documents. With better scheduling, reporting, invoicing and seamless updating, your business — when equipped with FSM software — can go from merely completing jobs to achieving substantial increases in productivity, customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
And the best news is that Dataforma knows exactly what contractors need for enhanced field service management.
Software Designed Around Your Business
With our Dataforma Core CRM, you’ll have complete access to run a completely paperless service department without a complicated setup or involved installation process.
What’s more, your data is stored securely and is fully accessible via our mobile software on either iOS or Android operating systems. From a field technician uploading photos of a work site’s conditions to a manager quickly updating an inspection report so it’s available to every member of your team, field service management has never been this efficient.
Isn’t it about time you stopped losing paper service tickets and forgetting to invoice your customers? With Dataforma service management software, you can invoice the same day you perform the service!
Request a Demo
Here are just a few of the capabilities our software provides:
- Revolutionizing your service department from start to finish, using a single system from the initial call all the way through invoicing and never losing track of a call or customer’s history again!
- Making use of simple drag and drop scheduling with instant notifications for field employees in a fraction of the time it took you to schedule previously, ensuring that every appointment is met in a timely manner.
- Allowing field technicians to see site histories, upload photos, add labor and materials, and even capture customers’ signatures with the Dataforma Mobile App. It’s all the efficiency of your home office in the field.
- Enabling seamless communications by using the real-time message board so office employees can see the current status of every service call.
- Customizing your invoices so they include any photos you wish, plus your company’s logo and letterhead. Going paperless has never looked so professional!
Boosting Efficiency with Dataforma
When you use a field service management system, you can bolster your company’s efficiency by dramatically reducing the amount of time your teams spend managing work orders. Your contractors become much more efficient and productive when they can focus the bulk of their attention on providing client service without getting bogged down in paperwork.
Using our work order system to integrate your existing systems also helps boost your efficiency. Say that you previously had a system in which your office staff had to schedule appointments and then inform technicians about them. Or say your engineers wrote up field reports, and then your office staff had to type the data into your data collection systems manually.
Dataforma brings those processes together by combining scheduling, reporting, photo uploading, editing and invoicing into one convenient system. This integration means less duplicated work and more streamlined, efficient processes.
Dataforma has recently incorporated some new features that will help you maximize your company’s efficiency:
- Daily Job Reports: With Dataforma’s daily job reports, your mobile technicians can get information back to your headquarters immediately. You’ll reduce delays and save time because your office staff will be able to see at a glance what work your company completed that day.
- Invoice Integration: The invoice integration feature of our work order management system allows your contractors to create an invoice in Dataforma and attach it directly to an email from Gmail or Outlook. This functionality saves your contractors many clicks and makes invoicing clients quick and easy.
- Easy Document Uploads: With our work order software, users can click and drag documents and even entire folders for uploading. This feature promotes efficiency by enabling rapid, convenient information transmittal.
Field Service Software for Top Industries
While many generic software management systems may promise to help you go paperless or better manage your documents, only with Dataforma do you get software that’s designed, installed and supported with your competitive business model in mind. Our software comes directly from our years of experience working with (and as) contractors like yourself. We know your business — and that’s why we’re so confident our field service management software will work seamlessly with what you do every day.
Here are just some of the professional trades and field service companies we’re helping to make the switch to a centralized management solution:
If you work in one of the above industries and wish there was a better way to improve your customer service, field technicians’ productivity and overall cost savings, then Dataforma is here to tell you that we’re the best choice on the market today. In addition, with the confidence that comes from having your data better organized, fully accessible remotely and updated in real time, your business will enjoy new levels of security, efficiency and profitability.
It’s a win-win situation for everyone involved — from your customers to your employees.
Learn More About Dataforma Today
Don’t let tedious administrative tasks, burdensome paperwork and outdated methods of communication bog down your business prospects. Dataforma work order management software provides a simple-to-master technology tool that’s capable of instantly taking your contracting business to the next level. With the added ease and efficiency of a mobile work order program at your disposal, you can spend less time worrying about the small details and more time focusing on generating new leads and growing your business.